Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Before & After







My very good friend Julie and I squeaked out one last painting project before winter made its entrance.  The top dresser is a hand-me-down from Zach's parents, seven years ago.  The second dresser was another "Good Will" steal of $22.00.   I am officially hooked on refinishing old inexpensive furniture.  If we end up moving in the next couple of years we ( or I ) will be in trouble...  ooxx

Thanks to Lauren and her truck for helping me pick up the dresser. 

12 comments:

Meg said...

so cute! when I move into a home someday you will definitely have to help me decorate.

Stacey said...

you've got me rethinking a few pieces in my storage unit......how long are you here for christmas??? wink, wink

Alisa said...

Love this! I'm totally hooked on refinishing furniture too. I'm working on our kitchen table right now. Good work!

becca said...

love it!

Maren said...

Great color. Very cute

Kendria said...

LOVE IT. When I get "settled" you must come and do some refinishing with me! :) Love ya lots... and miss you lots too.

Lisa O said...

What a fun project Em. Btw, I've been craving cucumber punch lately. I make a pitcher full and think of you. :)

DC Diva said...

I've got the same hobby right now. I love it! Saves a buck, looks great and offers a creative outlet. Nice work!

nic said...

They look great. I love the color.

Colton and Ashley said...

Glad some of this fun rubbed off on you too! You can certainly make cool and unique pieces huh? You should see the piece I did today for the boutique...you would die! You guys did great on that! Miss you!!!

tjayandjulie said...

Don't even talk about moving girl... that is out of the question, even if it means Zach has to take a temp. leave of absence :) Turned out amazing as always!

Carolyn said...

Yep, just spent a good amount of time reading through everything! Love that you post your projects... great inspiration and ideas! Such a cute blog friend!