I don't know if you are ever fully "ready" to have a baby but here are few projects I have checked off my to do list. I have wanted to make these bibs for quite a while and I am excited to see how they work out. Most of these are being put in the mail-- so many babies!
Thanks to Design Mom for the idea, I was able to get Connor's Valentines put together before the baby comes. Connor is a true animal lover and these are right up his alley. Watching me assemble them was pure torture for Connor--he kept saying, "Do you need all of them!" (30 kids in his preschool class)...
I made a business trade exchanging some design services for some help sewing baby bedding. I definitely got the better end of the deal. I am not one who follows instructions or patterns very well... So a big thank you to Lauren and her Mother for instructing me. After we (mostly Zach) hang a few more things on the wall, I may bore you with a few more pics.
*I have had a hard time deciding whether or not to have bumper pads. A lot has changed over the last four years... Cribs, rules on car seats, when to start feeding your baby solids, baby bedding. Sheesh! I can only imagine how our parents look at the way we raise our kids. It's a bubble-wrapped world!



7 comments:
Love it all! The bedding is super cute!!!! I miss feeding off of your creativity!
I LOVE your bumper pads! You are easily one of the most creative people I know.
Ditto to what everyone said- SO creative with SUCH style. When you decide to finally take on interior decorating, I'll be your first client! Good luck on this new baby boy- he's a lucky one!
LOVE that baby bedding! Yellow chevron... so fun! Leave it just b/c it's fabulous! ;)
Oooh, I love me an Emily project post.
Love the patterns you chose.
I've been thinking of you Em. I can't wait to see pictures of the new little one! Love you!
Your bibs turned out great! Good work! I have a few to make too!! There are tons of BABIES this year! I love the Chevron (of course)! Baby will love it for a few months before the big move! Hugs!
Post a Comment