*Party Invitations
*Invitations rolled up and ready to deliver.
Connor's birthday party is this weekend and I must say, he gets it! He has been talking about the "Cowboy" party for a while now... I am picking up the ultimate party planner from the airport in just a couple of hours. It doesn't take much to talk my Mother into helping or hosting a party. I called her a few weeks ago and told her I was planning a party for Connor and it would be oh so fun to have her. She booked her flight the next day! Hip hip hooray for Grandma's and the little boy turning three!


6 comments:
I seriously wish I could have just a pinch of your creativity! Everything you touch seems to end up looking amazing. I LOVE the invitations. You're amazing em. By the way, I hope you got my message the other day...your phone cut me off half way through. Apparently I am a bit long-winded. I hope all is well. Miss you guys!!
You are amazing!!!!!! Hope the party is fantastic!
You never cease to amaze me! Connor is one lucky kid to have you as a mom! I'm so envious of your skills- you need to teach me!
Darling! Great theme. You are SO talented when it comes to this stuff.
Looks like it is going to be a great party. Who can believe that cute kid is already 3! Have a fun party!
Love the invites. I bet the party will be a smashing success. So glad your mom is coming to visit. xo
Post a Comment