Thursday, May 20, 2010

Dear friends


It's hard to describe how much I adore these girlfriends of mine and even harder to say goodbye to the two who are moving away. We had a going away dinner at my house and we talked, laughed and showered each other with gifts.
These are the friends that will drop anything to help you and when you say "where did you get that" they say, where, how much and I will send you the link. You will be missed.

4 comments:

Jaime said...

Oh I love EVERYTHING! So, where'd you get all that stuff?! Jk. What's in the OPEN envelopes? So cute, all of it. So glad you have made some "awesome" friends...sorry some are moving. On the up side, Bryan found some opportunities to possibly work one weekend a month in Denver and I told him perfect, it'll be the one time a month we travel to the "city"! So, the fam's coming -get ready, we'll be coming to visit very soon!

Kendria said...

Miss you already and I haven't even gone yet... Love ya lots my friend...

Colton and Ashley said...

I Second everything that you just said! I will miss you girls so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That night was fabo!!!!!

Emily said...

Jaime, the envelopes have necklaces in them. Glad you will be in Colorado soon, I hope we can get together. Em