Wednesday, December 16, 2009

just thoughts



After grocery shopping today, Connor took a ride on the penny horse (that's what I will call it) and I thought to my self, am I really old enough to be doing this.

I love that Connor is able to communicate and has become somewhat independent, but at the same time I can still get him to blow kisses to random lookers. Someday he will say no to blowing kisses, but for the time being we are giving them away by the handfuls.


My gifts are in the mail and I am ready to sit back and enjoy Christmas, except every time I turn around I feel like I am forgetting something, I have decided that Christmas can be simple and still very enjoyable. We are staying here in Denver, just the three of us.

5 comments:

Stacey said...

oh how i wish i was getting one of those brown packages in the mail this year.......you, and your gifts, will be missed, but i have a feeling you are going to enjoy every minute of it.

Meg said...

I hope your grocery shopping went better than mine. We will miss you guys this year. Oh and your gifts are in the mail tomorrow.

David said...

That little kid is going to have a good time. We will miss you. The photo at the top of the stairs will not be the same. love, Dad

Tammy said...

Would love for you all to join us tomorrow night at our house!

Kendria said...

Cute Cute Cute is all I have to say about that.