Monday, October 13, 2008

what do you think?




Would you hand out one of these little calling cards if you were trading info with someone? I like the idea and dare say that I would not think twice about handing out a little mommy card/calling card. Some may feel a little silly being prepared with a little card like this, but if you would like a calling card send me your info via email and I will whip one up for you {$.free of course}. emilyoreese@gmail.com

8 comments:

christina said...

These are too cute! Please, can I have one? I'll send you all the info...but these are absolutely fabulous. Obviously, I wouldn't feel silly handing this out. :)

AnneMarie said...

Ohh I love this idea! I'll send my info on right over!

{jen} said...

I have a cool sister!

Shelly said...

I love, love, love this idea. These are adorable too. I would love some!!

ashlynn said...

totally cute - love it

Lisa O said...

These are darling Em. Count me in too. And when did you make the switch to gmail? Isn't it lovely?

Jen said...

What a darling idea! You are always doing to most creative, cute things...I am a little jealous of your amazing talent to make the simpliest things so unique and beautiful! You are definatly your mother's daughter!

Jaime said...

we got one from a friend of ours when they moved at first I was like okay you're way too cool for us, but now I would love to be cool - if you really want to you can make one for me I would love it!