Saturday, October 4, 2008

Everyone loves Fall.

Now are these trick or treat bags or what? I found them here.
Thanks to Shelly, a few of us went to Gro-Moore Farms to kick off Fall. What is it about pumpkins, apple cider and corn mazes that makes my heart skip a beat? I assume the Fall here in Rochester is so completely beautiful to help take my mind off the fact that it is just and introduction to the harsh Winter coming our way that will last 4 long months. That's me looking at the glass half full...

4 comments:

christina said...

Fall is definitely my favorite season. I think those trick or treat bags are fantastic...especially if it's full of candy! You and Connor are looking cute as ever.

Sarah said...

Oh my, how I love those bags! I am already mentally sorting through my fabric to imagine how I will make mine.
I hope you bought that enormous pumpkin and are hard at work carving a masterpiece. :)

tiffany said...

I love the fall also, I can't believe how big your little guy is getting! what a cute little man! You look great too Em! :-)

Torre said...

Emily, you girls make the cutest things! Tiffany and I are going to make Halloween dresses for our girls this weekend. We'll post pictures if they turn out cute.